Saturday, October 22, 2011

LA Fitness vs. Anytime Fitness

Yesterday I talked about an app I used to help me lose weight.  Another motivation I had to lose weight was stumbling across a picture of Jay Cutler.  No, not Jay Cutler, Bears quarterback.  I'm talking about the bodybuilder Jay Cutler.  For some reason, seeing him spurred me on to good health.  I don't know the first thing about him other than the fact that he's huge.

I already had a membership to LA Fitness.  I really enjoy it.  They are close to my home, they aren't all that expensive, and the location is nice.  Nearby, there also is an Anytime Fitness.  I always have been intrigued by Anytime Fitness.  It is located next to a dry cleaning store in a strip mall.  Doesn't seem like the ideal location for a gym.  But after talking with some employees, it seems like the model works really well.  I don't know if I'll move my membership from LA Fitness to Anytime Fitness, but I am intrigued enough to continue to think about it.

And yes, I'm aware that I'll never look like the bodybuilder Jay Cutler - or for that matter, throw like Jay Cutler, Bears quarterback - but I can keep a healthy lifestyle by working out.

Those of you that have experience with LA Fitness and Anytime Fitness, what are your thoughts when comparing the two?

No comments:

Post a Comment