Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hairstyles For Men With No Hair

Yes, I fall into that category.  It was inevitable that I would not need to be in search of hairstyles, as my dad and his brother both started going bald by the time they were in their early 20s.  Right on cue, that is about the time that I started losing the hair on the top of my head.  It's not completely gone, but there isn't much left.

I still have to go get my hair cut, though.  I have hair on the sides and back of my head, and the last thing I want is to have a giant pile of hair with nothing on top.  It looks much better when it's cropped.  So I gather up my Great Clips coupons and head down to one of the Great Clips locations nearby.  It can be hard to find the Great Clips coupons online so I have to search the sales pages in the newspaper.

Anyway, I remember long ago when the big question for my mom was whether or not for me to have a hairstyle with bangs.  A hairstyle with bangs was the way to go for little boys back then, and my mom made sure we had one of those hairstyles.  But I do not have much option nowadays.  I typically just have them take a 2 or 3 guard on the clippers, clip the sides and back of my head and trim the top.

Do you know of any good hairstyles for men that are lacking hair on top?  One of these days I'll just bite the bullet and shave it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment