Friday, October 21, 2011

Chase Bank or Citibank Online: What's Better?

I have an account with Chase Bank and with Citibank online.  Chase Bank holds the second mortgage on my home and I use Citibank online for one of my credit cards.  The reason I have the Citibank online credit card is because of the Hilton Honors points.  But since I have had a good experience with both of them, I have been thinking about switching my bank accounts to one of them.  So which one is best?  If anyone has had experience banking with one or the other I would love to hear of your experience.

I just have a regular job with a regular salary.  It's not like I'm making the average NFL salary, and you don't need a crazy salary calculator to figure out what I owe in taxes each year.  But even without the average NFL salary and salary calculator, I still want good service at a place that will take care of my money.

So which one would you suggest, Chase Bank or Citibank Online, and which one do you trust more?  I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment