Monday, October 24, 2011

Bill Gates' Microsoft Against Google Chrome

I recently finally joined the real world and said goodbye to Bill Gates' Microsoft Internet Explorer.  I switched over the Firefox.  Yes, I know a lot of people reading this are going to wonder what took me so long, but keeping up with web browsers is just not something I do very often.  The only reason I switched over to Firefox is because it was the only one I had experienced other than Explorer. 

I have also been told about Google Chrome.  There's no reason to think it's not good, as the reviews I have heard about have been positive.  Soon I'll try it out, but what have been your experiences with Google Chrome?

I'm just getting tired of getting the Bill Gates education when it comes to my computer.  Microsoft products are usually pretty good, but Explorer has gotten ridiculous.  It's way too slow and in general just doesn't look as good.  Bill Gates' Microsoft really needs to step up its game.

As an aside, since I'm on the topic of Google Chrome, how did I just now find out about Google Docs.  I'd be interested to hear all Google Docs does since I have never used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment